So you just bought a new home, or signed a lease on a new apartment. You walked through the front door, and knew immediately that this was ‘home’, but when you think about starting from scratch, and decorating from floor to ceiling, you feel slightly overwhelmed.
We understand this predicament so well. We manage clients and projects of all scopes and sizes, with floor plans, spreadsheets, to-do lists and power point presentations. We break down every aspect, of every design job, and track the progress for our clients and keep their décor plan on schedule and of course, on budget.
- We get inspiration, and then we create our plan. Gathering furniture images, textures and materials, we put the client’s presentation together, almost akin to a Pinterest board, keeping a clear vision for you. So, we bring to you, your inspired visions filling your favorite rooms with furniture pieces, beautiful lamps and chandeliers, and all your favorite colors and materials.
- Now it is time to find that common thread. Do you prefer marble and the color lilac? We have you identify what caught your attention most, using the pieces, colors and materials as a base for your design plan. We don’t want to go overboard with any of them, but we want to give you a beautiful style for you to begin with in your new home space.
- Now it’s time to see if some of what you already own will fit into your new design plan. Is there a place for your favorite piece of art, and that antique lamp on your desk? We can always mix periods and styles in your home décor and we can guide you to see whether your individual piece will add panache or clash with your overall look. So now it’s time to donate or sell what you don’t need, and plan for the new vision to bloom.
- We always consider your lifestyle. What are a list of the activities you do in your home? Do you have children? Do you need a table for playing cards or a cozy sofa by the fireplace? These are questions you will need to answer before we start selecting new furniture.
- Now that we have a plan for furniture, it’s time for us to consider lighting ranging from; pendants, flush mounts, sconces, table lamps, floor lamps and chandeliers. Every room should have at least three sources of lighting at eye level, positioned around the room in a triangular shape.
- Your painting plan is complete and they match so well with the fabrics and materials you have chosen. Everything flows together well. All the puzzle pieces fit together perfectly and your new home space is just a short time from completion.
- With the budget complete, the basics and demolition done…it’s time to start purchasing the pieces you love starting with larger items. We will include rugs, which need to be installed first. There are a variety of styles available and price points, so we can help please any clients budget. We have measured everything twice, and the furniture buying begins.
- The last step in creating your new living space will be for us to create layers that will make your home feel lived in, but stunning. You do not necessarily need a lot of small accessories, because by picking larger items first, you avoid ending up with items that just do not flow well together. So, these beautiful touches are coming to your home, and we know you are looking forward to seeing everything complete and put together.
We believe that communication is the most important key to any relationship, and with that being established up front, it will help us make certain, that the end result delivered to you, our client, will be above what your expectations where….. Because at decorators finest, we not only invest time into your project, we invest time, into listening to what your visions are.
Our initial meeting will establish a customized plan that will be in line with your needs, taste, timeline and budget.
Please contact us for further information regarding Hourly Consultations. Call us toll free at (888) 922.1077 or our local number (772) 220.5850.